BB&E, Inc. (BB&E) is a full-service civil, energy, and environmental engineering business providing consulting services to the federal sector and private client worldwide. Since 2002, BB&E has led the effective and efficient delivery of high-quality engineering services including:
- Engineering planning and program management
- Design services
- Construction management
- Environmental compliance and remediation
- Sustainability and reliability
- Energy support, fuel infrastructure, and utilities
- IT, telecommunication, and cyber security
In every project, we have demonstrated our commitment to quality, technical expertise, and dedication to put the concerns of our customers first.
Headquartered in Northville, MI, and with offices in Norcross, GA; San Antonio, TX; and Norfolk, VA, BB&E has 300+ staff active in over a dozen countries. We are committed to providing technically excellent client service in a responsive, cost-effective, and professional manner. Our Corporate motto is Better, Faster, Different and our vision is to be a passionate team of consulting engineers and professionals recognized for delivering solutions to our clients’ most difficult consulting and engineering needs. BB&E was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States.
BB&E proudly serves our federal and private sector clients including those in the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Interior (DOI), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), automotive industry, manufacturing industry, pharmaceutical industry, and many others.
- Named #6 out of 100 in Zweig Group’s 2022 Hot Firm list.
- “Michigan 50 Companies to Watch”, a program recognizing outstanding second stage companies. The award was given to BB&E by the Michigan Celebrates Small Business Coalition, which is made up of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center, Small Business Association of Michigan, United States Small Business Administration and the Edward Lowe Foundation.
- Listed as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States.
- “Premier Award for Client Satisfaction”, presented by the Professional Services Management Journal (PSMJ), which honors the top five A-E firms that provide their clients with top quality communications, impressive performance, and cost effective solutions.